struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ajaxtags] Date picker
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 23:06:57 GMT
I don't mind breaking backward compatability for the date/time picker
tags, so long as we document the changes.

Along the lines of what Don mentioned, my own preference would be to
create a struts-dojo plugin that separated the AJAX code from the
core. I just don't know whether that would work, and whether anyone
has the time and energy to make it happen.

In the meantime, if we can make the Dojo date/time pickers work,
albeit differently,and we can document the syntax change, then I would
favor doing it now, so that we can stabalize the build.

-Ted.

HTH, Ted.
* http://www.husted.com/struts/