struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [S2] Struts 2.0.2 Build - ON HOLD
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 22:16:41 GMT
I might not be able to tag it tonight, but tomorrow's looking good.

In the meantime, there's are outstanding issues for Struts 2.0.3 and
2.0.x, generally, if anyone is interested. We just might want to hold
off on the patches until Friday.

* https://issues.apache.org/struts/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10736

* https://issues.apache.org/struts/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10735

-Ted.

On 12/6/06, David H. DeWolf <ddewolf@apache.org> wrote:
> I'm assuming this is still the issue holding us up. . .if there's
> anything else that needs to be done prior to the release, I've got some
> spare cycles for the next few days to help push it.  Just let me know
>
> David
>
> Ted Husted wrote:
> > I just filed
> >
> > * https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1537
> >
> > Links in the showcase that refer to namespaces are rendering the
> > webapp root twice.
> >
> > * http://localhost:8080/struts2-showcase/struts2-showcase/tags/non-ui/
> > The problem breaks a lot of the showcase links, and is going to break
> > links in other applications that use namespaces or paths in URL links.
> >
> > It might be something simple, but we should fix it before tagging a build.
> >
> > For now, I'm going to look at other things in the Showcase, in the
> > hope someone has a quick solution to WW-1537.
> >
> > -Ted.

HTH, Ted.
* http://www.husted.com/struts/