struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ajaxtags] Wiki page
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 21:27:46 GMT
Musachy,

Do you have a Contributor's License Agreement on file yet?

* http://apache.org/licenses/#clas

If you did, we could move this page to the Struts 2 documentation.

Given the extent your tag contributions, we should have on a CLA on
file for you anyway.

Would sending in a CLA be a problem for your?

-Ted.

HTH, Ted.
* http://www.husted.com/struts/