struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tiles TLP
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 13:34:30 GMT
+1 = As a Struts PMC member, I am not apposed to the resolution, but
as an individual committters, I am not joining in the petition to the
board.

One note on the Resolution, some elder projects like Struts and Cocoon
got away with the self-referential description, but if anyone has a
slightly more detailed description of Tiles, it might save a round of
revisions.

As Martin mentioned, you would not need to enclose the original
proposal, but simply submit the resolution for the board's
consideration.

-Ted.