struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <mbarr...@wfscorp.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Struts 2.0.2 status - Ready to roll
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2006 19:32:05 GMT
I was mentioning the other day that we should probably remove
"datepicker" and "timepicker" from struts-tags.tld and the two links in
showcase, given that they are not fully functional yet (these are not
the dropdowns, they are new). Is it ok to keep them for the build even
if they are not working yet?

musachy