struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <mbarr...@wfscorp.com>
Subject Re: encoding question
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2006 20:36:55 GMT
I set breakpoints, and trying the autocompleter page in showcase, it
never stops on the setter method. Setting a breakpoint on
createConfiguration, I see that "encoding" is null. If the encoding is
being injected properly, the charset of this page:

http://localhost:8080/struts2-showcase/nodecorate/AutocompleterExample.action?select=colors

should be "ISO-8859-1", instead of "Cp1252".

musachy