struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] Tag reorganization
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2006 18:20:59 GMT
That would work fine for the jsp tags, but we wouldn't/couldn't use the
same prefix for Velocity and Freemarker tags since the prefix isn't user
customizable.  My quick glance through the tags shows that the Ajax tags
are mainly their own tags, and at least as of yet, I haven't found a
case where we'd keep the tag for the other themes and extend it for the
ajax taglib, although it is entirely technically possible.

Don