struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <mbarr...@wfscorp.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] Tag reorganization
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 04:16:04 GMT
I'd suggest we don't include the static DatePicker and TimerPicker for
2.0.2, these are not the dropdown ones. They were not in WW, and they
have some serious issues (Dojo code) which I would need more time to
work on. That would leave us with the DropDownDateTimePicker, which we
could split if you guys think  is better. I have a patch for
DropDownDateTimePicker, should I wait until the spin off?

regards
musachy