struts-dev mailing list archives

From "David H. DeWolf" <ddew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] Tag reorganization
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 00:45:11 GMT
Unless I'm missing something, that would mean we break backwards
compatibility between 2.0.1 and 2.0.2 and then force another break
between 2.0.2 and 2.0.3, right? I want to get 2.0.2 out as well, but
that doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

Why not roll back the tags to 2.0.1 compatibility and then release?

David