struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <mbarr...@wfscorp.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Struts 2.0.2 status
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 18:40:46 GMT
I attached the patch to WW-1562. It is a fairly long ticket, not
everything is fixed, but the most important stuff is:

* Add a way to hide the dropdown arrow
* Reload options on type, and be able to specify minimum text length for
reload
* Remember selected values is there is a validation error...

The remote form is failing with an error "Attribute afterLoading invalid
for tag submit according to TLD", that tag has a "onLoadJS" instead
(http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/submit.html). Probably somebody
changed it after I added "afterLoading" and it is failing now because it
was removed for the backward compatibility issue.

musachy