struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <mbarr...@wfscorp.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Struts 2.0.2 status
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 17:12:15 GMT
Hi guys, I was out f town. About the problem with the autocompleter, it
is  missing a css file, 'cause Don asked me to create another patch and
I had started to work on the big autocompleter ticket already so I
missed it. Please don't rollback anything, I will submit today a patch
for the autocompleter ticket WW-1562 which will fix the problem.

regards
musachy