struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <mbarr...@wfscorp.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Struts 2.0.2 Build - ON HOLD
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 18:49:47 GMT
The problem with the fileupload examples is that Don added this line:

upload.setSizeMax(maxSize);

to JakartaMultiPartRequest, the thing is that size is the threshold for
the DeferredFileOutputStream for the files, not the actual limit of the
file size, so the files never get written and the validation for the
file size fails. Now here's where I got confused, as per:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/fileupload/apidocs/org/apache/commons/fileupload/FileUploadBase.html#setFileSizeMax(long)

setFileSizeMax, is what should be used to limit the size of the files,
which I think was Don's intention, but that method is not in the class....

musachy