struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <mbarr...@wfscorp.com>
Subject Re: What happened to the date picker?
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 04:35:54 GMT
I logged WW-1555 to track these changes. The attribute "type" in
DatePicker can be "date" or "time" (this was there before). Don, can you
rename these folders under apps/showcase/src/main/webapp/ajax:

datepicker -> paneldatepicker
timepicker -> paneltimepicker
dropdowndatepicker -> datepicker
dropdowntimepicker -> timepicker

I didn't rename them in the patch 'cause it is a pain when I add a new
folder (I have to make a zip with the new files...). If you rename them,
please update /ajax/index.jsp. Another thing is that these examples are
under the ajax examples, and they are not technically "ajax" related,
just javascript, we should also verify under what themes they are
supposed to be.

Showcase seems to be working fine, let me know if anything is broken.

musachy