struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: What happened to the date picker?
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 01:03:27 GMT
Ok, but as I said, the tag should work as it did before.  We should have:
 - DatePicker: the current dropdowndatepicker that lets you pick dates
as before from a dropdown icon.  Furthermore, there should still be a
text field tied to the component.
 - PanelDatePicker: the current datepicker that shows a calendar in a div
 - PanelTimePicker: shows a time chooser component in a div

Don