struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What happened to the date picker?
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 00:09:10 GMT
The thing is that they are a little bit different, for example the
current dropdown versions have the same properties for both the
timepicker and the datepicker, that's why we have only one tag for them.
We have two separate tags for the static ones (always visible). We can
still have something like we had before, but we would have to split the
dropdowndatetimepicker (long I know) in two identical tags with
different name and call them "DatePicker" and "TimePicker", and rename
the other ones to something else like "XDatePicker" and "XTimePicker"
(where X is something meaningful).

musachy