struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: [s2] Nightly Builds
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 18:10:40 GMT
Yeah, we could adapt the classloader scanning tool we use for the
zeroconf stuff to look for xml files at the root.  Still, this would
involve custom maven 2 work, and even then, the jar wouldn't work in a
predictable manner.  The problem is that a plugin can tell struts 2 it
wants to override certain beans or settings.  If you have two plugins
that both override, say, objectfactory, the last one loaded wins.  Which
last one is undefined.

Don