struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <mbarr...@wfscorp.com>
Subject [S2] Parameters Interceptor and Dojo
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 15:03:58 GMT
To prevent browser caching, Dojo adds a parameter "dojo.preventCache"
with a random value to the request, this results in an exception like:

2006-12-07 09:54:07,916 ERROR
(com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor:191) -
ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]: Unexpected Exception catched:
Error setting expression 'dojo.preventCache' with value
'[Ljava.lang.String;@2130c2'

Somebody already mentioned it on the users list, and I saw it today.
Given that Dojo is distributed with S2, can we ignore this parameter in
the ParametersInterceptor to avoid the exception?

regards
musachy