struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Struts 2.0.2 Build - ON HOLD
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 01:53:02 GMT
I did missed that one :)

I'm not sure about the "ajaxHref", because it means the same as "href",
IMO it is going to be confusing.

What if we don't build the url at all, and just use it as it is (
addParameter("href"), findString(href)), and document that the url needs
to be built with the "url" tag to be used on the ajax tags?

musachy