struts-dev mailing list archives

From "David H. DeWolf" <ddew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [s1+tiles2] Where does Tiles2-Struts1 integration belong?
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 13:31:59 GMT
If Tiles is to be truly standalone, it's my opinion that all of the
integration should be in the component that is embedding tiles - not in
tiles itself.  Otherwise, the Tiles PMC will end up having to track
Struts1, Struts2, Velocity, Shale, and all sorts of other integration
points.  I don't think that's a good idea.

So, I agree: