struts-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [s1.3.6] Release Notes
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2006 06:06:17 GMT
Can anyone volunteer to deploy snapshots of 1.3.6? Or get continuum
setup so this can be done nightly?

I can't figure out why my password is not accepted in a deploy, and I am
pretty much clueless with the public key thing. Wendy did give me some
documents (thank you), but this UNIX stuff is totally foreign to me. :)
If I end up solving it, I imagine it will take a week or two.

Paul