struts-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [s1.3.6] Release Notes
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2006 02:13:38 GMT
I built everything and tried to deploy the snapshots:

[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
org.apache.struts:struts-parent:1.3.6-SNAPSHOT' could not be retrieved from
  repository: apache.snapshots due to an error: Authentication failed:
Cannot connect. Reason: Auth fail
[INFO] Repository 'apache.snapshots' will be blacklisted

It didn't like my password. Do I need permissions granted? And why is it
saying it's blacklisted?

Paul