struts-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "David H. DeWolf" <>
Subject Re: [tiles2] Tiles TLP and Dimensions incubation
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 12:21:37 GMT
I'd like to wait until the TLP is established, just to make sure we 
don't muddy the Tiles water with confusion.  Let's get the TLP 
established and then move forward with this. . .that way we can get an 
alpha out sooner :)


Antonio Petrelli wrote:
> Craig McClanahan ha scritto:
>> The Dimensions code is going to have to go through
>> the Incubator -- even though its likely that this can go very quickly, 
>> there
>> is no reason to mess up the progress of the Tiles TLP proposal by 
>> trying to
>> do them together.
> Hi Craig, when I wrote "at the same time" I did not mean "together". 
> Since probably Dimensions will become a subproject of Tiles TLP, I 
> thought that probably it was appropriate to wait until it is estabilished.
> I read this:
> <snip>
> A Sponsor SHALL be either:
> * the Board of the Apache Software Foundation;
> * a Top Level Project (TLP) within the Apache Software Foundation (where 
> the TLP considers the Candidate to be a suitable sub-project); or
> * the Incubator PMC.
> </snip>
> Antonio
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
> For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message