struts-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <apetre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [tiles2] Tiles TLP and Dimensions incubation
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 08:38:58 GMT
Craig McClanahan ha scritto:
> The Dimensions code is going to have to go through
> the Incubator -- even though its likely that this can go very quickly,
> there
> is no reason to mess up the progress of the Tiles TLP proposal by
> trying to
> do them together.

Hi Craig, when I wrote "at the same time" I did not mean "together".
Since probably Dimensions will become a subproject of Tiles TLP, I
thought that probably it was appropriate to wait until it is estabilished.
I read this:

http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Sponsor

<snip>
A Sponsor SHALL be either:
* the Board of the Apache Software Foundation;
* a Top Level Project (TLP) within the Apache Software Foundation (where
the TLP considers the Candidate to be a suitable sub-project); or
* the Incubator PMC.
</snip>

Antonio