struts-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Wilmoth <jonwilm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ajaxtags] Date picker
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 23:14:01 GMT
I'm currently using the datepicker tag with the "simple" theme in 2.0.1 and would hope that
there is some client side date selection widget available with this theme in 2.0.2.

----- Original Message ----
From: Ted Husted <husted@apache.org>
To: Struts Developers List <dev@struts.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 2:49:25 PM
Subject: Re: [ajaxtags] Date picker

Are we just talking about the Ajax date/time picker?

Ian, who did a lot of the original WW coding, seemed to think that the
Ajax tags were not widely used yet. If we were going to break with the
WW Ajax tags, this would be a good time. The key question is whether
we can document the differences.

-Ted.

On 12/27/06, Musachy Barroso <mbarroso@wfscorp.com> wrote:
> The problem with the datepicker is worst than I thought, Dojo's
> DatePicker and TimePicker are way different that the ones that WW had.
> In order too keep it backward compatible, the best thing we can do is
> resurrect the "DatePicker.js" and "TimePicker.js" from WW, instead of
> using Dojo directly, like we do now. I will start to dig back and get
> the old files.
>
> musachy
>

> Ted Husted wrote:
> > OK, it's in r490569
> >
> > Any feedback on WW-1573 -  Handling of If-Modified-Since header for
> > static content
> >
> > Should we apply that too?
> >
> > -Ted.
> >
> > On 12/27/06, Musachy Barroso <mbarroso@wfscorp.com> wrote:
> >> When you apply the one for the autocompleter; I will create one for
> >> datepicker against head svn, and we'll just ignore the old one.
> >>
> >> regards
> >> musachy

> >> name was

HTH, Ted.