struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <james.l.mitch...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Our continuum instance is back up
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 16:37:53 GMT
So, after fixing the scm references for s1 poms, I added s2 poms
(base, apps, plugins) to continuum and they also suffer the same
issue with Continuum getting the wrong url from (I'm guessing) the
ancestor scm via inheritance.  Looks like Maven uses some sort of
parent.scm + project.artifactId to deduce the scm when not specified.

Unless I hear otherwise, I plan to add the same to the s2 poms.

--
James Mitchell
678.910.8017