struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Tarek Nabil" <Tarek.Na...@dubaiworld.ae>
Subject Problems checking out the source
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 10:31:08 GMT
I hope this is the right place to ask this question. If not, then please
accept my apologies.

I've been trying to check out the Struts 2 source tree, but with no
luck. I'm able to browse up to the "trunk" folder using the Tortoise SVN
repository browser, but but for any subfolder of trunk, I get the error
message

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/struts/struts2/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/struts/struts2/trunk': could not connect to
server (http://svn.apache.org)

The same thing happens when I try to use the command line version of the
client

C:\Sources\Struts2>svn co
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/struts2/trunk
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/struts/struts2/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/struts/struts2/trunk': could not connect to
server (http://svn.apache.org)

Is this a firewall issue or do I need to do some sort of configuration?

Every help is appreciated.
********************************************DISCLAIMER********************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright

information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this
email
or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us of the receipt
thereof.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete
this
email from your system.

Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.The sender shall not be liable for the
improper
or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication,nor for any
delay in
its receipt or damage to your system.The sender does not guarantee that this material is free
from
viruses or any other defects although due care has been taken to minimise the risk.