struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [s1] JIRA Cleanup
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:49:38 GMT
Thanks, Paul. We dropped the ball on the issue tickets during the 1.1
deathmarch, and never really recovered. It's nice to see progress. Are
there really 35 open bug tickets against Struts 1, or are some of
these unreviewed and unconfirmed? At the point of a release, we
usually have zero open bug tickets.

-Ted.