struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SHORT-TERM PLAN] - User/Dev Site Refactoring
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 01:32:36 GMT
OK I'm done for now. The big changes to date were

* Separating mail into mail and dev-mail, and downloads into downloads
and builds.
* Moving the links for the prior releases to the downloads (Releases) page.
* Keeping 1.3.5 on the main menu bar (as it is our only GA right now).
* Marking 2.0.x and 1.3.x docs as "draft".
* Moving the "development" pages into a "dev" folder.

Otherwise, it was just a matter of reorganizing the navigation so that
the concern of product support is separated from the concern of
product development, and also bringing the FAQs up to date.

Much of this is in furtherance to some new language posted to the
Release FAQs, which is still under discussion.

* http://apache.org/dev/release.html#releases

-Ted.