struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is there a release schedule?
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 11:13:55 GMT
We don't do "release schedules" per se. We're all volunteers and the
time we have to devote to the project fluctuates. When the code is
ready we tag and roll it, and if the bits are joyful, then we declare
it "General Availability."

Right now, we're planning to tag and roll Struts 2.0.2 on or about 27
November,  in conjunction with a release of another XWork beta. But,
that's still contingent on the codebase actually being ready.

-Ted.