struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [s2] Move Ognl code base into Struts2
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 02:49:14 GMT
It's really an XWork question anyway. If anything like this were to
happen, it would need to happen at the XWork level (as did Guice, aka
com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject).

-Ted.

On 11/13/06, tm jee <tm_jee@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I see. At first I was thinking that if we have the source in struts2 code base, we could
do a release of ognl with fixes whenever we release webwork. Ognl development seems to be
inactive for a long time. I think Pat have commit access to Ognl code, but are we allow to
do a release of Ognl when felt appropriate?

> But as Martin pointed out, there's going to be quite a massive responsibility in maintaining
ognl docs, patches, user requests etc. So i guess its not really a feasible option right now.