struts-dev mailing list archives

From nazgultukai <k.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject how to call action bean from java script
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:36:33 GMT

I'm trying to create a web page using JSP,Struts and Javascript...
the page has a form where there are two radio buttons and a menu box.....
now the idea is when one clicks on a radio button the menu will show the
items related to this category....for this I've to use java script on click
function  ..... but I'm not getting how can I call the action from this on
click function ...as I've to use Struts for this application as well...
please help.....