struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Rainer Hermanns" <herma...@aixcept.de>
Subject Re: [s2] XWork2 release plan
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 22:24:55 GMT
Ted,

I think the biggest problem for xwork2 is still the fact,
that there is no retroweaver enabled build for Java 1.4.
Also the build with maven is not working as required.
I hope to get the maven build done till the mid of next week.

Toby promised to help out with the other open issues in xwork's Jira, so
that the doc and refactoring tasks should be done as well till then.

As soon as these issues are fixed, we can remove the beta qualifier
and I'll release xwork 2.0 next week.

regards,
Rainer