struts-dev mailing list archives

From "David H. DeWolf" <ddew...@apache.org>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Tiles TLP
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 15:59:49 GMT

I'd like to bring to the list's attention the proposal [1] and board
resolution [2] for Tiles TLP that have been put together on the Struts
wiki.  Please provide any necessary feedback.

In addition to coming to consensus that these look good, I believe that
we need to complete the following prior to voting:

1) Flush out the initial Commiter PMC
    - who else is interested?
    - who else should we invite?

2) Decide on a PMC Chair
    - who is interested?
    - who would others like to see?

3) What else?  I've never done this, so HELP!?!?
    - once voted, how do we bring this to the boards attention?
    - should we notify other projects that may be interested?
    - . . .?

Please send thoughts on these two topics.

David

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/struts/TilesTopLevel
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/struts/TilesTlpResolution