struts-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Branching for Struts 1.4
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 13:28:36 GMT
Ted,

Because no one is asking for a 1.3.6, and the new actionId feature (a
semi-major one inmo) is already committed, can we just continue to
develop this release and call it 1.4 afterwards? I really don't see a
need to get this release out the door quickly. Even if 1.4 sounds too
big of a leap to you, we can keep it at 1.3 but I'd like to get in
everything before trying to roll another version.

Paul