struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: [S2] Struts 2.0.2 Build
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:52:16 GMT
Ted Husted wrote:

> Another bit of strangeness is that I can't get a clean build from my
> usual checkout. It fails on the ActionTag tests. If I try from another
> struts2 checkout (not adjacent to my XWork working copy), it builds
> fine, up to the last mile.

I noticed that once or twice, I got an out of memory exception while
running the tests.  Somewhere in all the Dispatcher and configuration
refactoring, we might have overlooked somewhere that is leaking memory
on the tests.  This only happened to me when I tried to enable the xwork
and plugin profiles.  When building core directly, it didn't have any
problems.  I had this exception problem during the initial configuration
redesign of xwork2, but some cleanup in tearDown() and new objects in
setUp() fixed it.

Don