struts-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Branching for Struts 1.4
Date Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:38:26 GMT
Dear committers,

I would like to propose branching HEAD because of forthcoming locale
resolution strategy. I am still working on s1 with the focus of bringing
S1 to a full set of customizable internationalization capabilities.
Because the locale resolution is more powerful and may behave slightly
different (maybe), I believe it should go into 1.4 -- or rename 1.3.6 to
1.4.

This version upgrade will harmonize well with the new actionId
attribute, new I18N taglib tag attributes (dir + lang), new tags (label,
div, span), and a new DTD to reflect these attributes.

Paul