struts-dev mailing list archives

From "David H. DeWolf" <ddew...@apache.org>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Updated Tiles Graduation Proposal
Date Sun, 26 Nov 2006 14:35:53 GMT
I have attempted to take into account all of the feedback which has been
provided for the tiles graduation proposal and have documented it on the
Wiki.  I've attempted to do so in an unbiased fashion and encourage you
to update any sections you feel need to be modified.

At this point, it seems to me as though there are 2 different decisions
at hand.

1) Is Tiles ready for Graduation

- The consensus seems to be yes

2) Where Should Tiles Graduate to?

2a) If it is to stay in the Struts family temporarily, should it be as a
subproject or as a part of the struts2-tiles-plugin.

I'll keep the discussion open for a couple more days and then, barring
any significant discussions that need to get hashed out,  propose a vote
in order to finalize this decision.

Thanks!

David