struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ajaxtags] Tree and Autocompleter
Date Sun, 26 Nov 2006 02:40:00 GMT
Ted,

I applied it on my windows box just to make sure that wasn't the problem
and it seems to work. Is there any error on the JS console? If not, set
"isDebug:true" in head.ftl to see if there is any Dojo error. The only
thing it is doing is calling JSONList.action which returns a JSON list
with the US states, if there is any syntax error on this
file(JSONList.js) it won't show anything(I applied the patch twice and
it was driving me nuts)

let me know

musachy

//Am i ever gonna get a patch right since the beginning? :)