struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ajaxtags] Tree and Autocompleter
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 20:46:40 GMT
I started implementing the autocompleter today, and I realized that it
is going to be confusing to have a "combobox" and a "autocompleter",
that are very much alike, the autocompleter does everything that the
combobox does, but the implementation is based on Dojo, and it can make
an ajax call to get the available values. Should we have both? or have
just combobox which uses Dojo when "autocomplete=true"(problem with this
approach is that they are going to look different)?

musachy