struts-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <apetre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [tiles2] Usefulness of entity resolver in DigesterDefinitionsReader
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 14:05:33 GMT
Hi David!

David H. DeWolf ha scritto:
> Which registrations are you referring to?

In DigesterDefinitionsReader there is the "registrations" field
(currenly it contains only one registration), used to initialize the
digester in the constructor.

> I was on the road - without a connection - this weekend and was unable
> to successfully startup the tiles-test app without it (IOException,
> connection refused to struts.apache.org), so I'm assuming the answer
> is no.  That said, I saw that you upgraded the dtd's to 2.0 this
> weekend, so perhaps you did something in that commit that I missed
> that would have taken care of this problem.

You're right, some configuration files still referred to 1.1 version of
the DTD, so I modified them all, reopening (and re-resolving) SB-30
issue. Probably you got this problem because JUnit tests failed, and
therefore the package wasn't built.

To test if the registrations are enough, I disconnected the network
cable (ehm... don't try this at home :-) ) and it worked.

Ciao
Antonio