struts-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <apetre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing Tiles (was: Re: [s2] 2.0.2 release this weekend)
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 07:44:32 GMT
Martin Cooper ha scritto:
> If so, the next question would be whether
> or not we have enough people and enough energy to jump-start it.

A good (non Apache yet but with Apache License) candidate for Java Web
Components could be Java Web Parts (http://javawebparts.sourceforge.net/).
And I could suggest a pair of projects I am administrator of:
Scopes (http://scopes.sourceforge.net/);
Dimensions (http://mutidimensions.sourceforge.net/).
The only problem with Dimensions is that it probably needs incubation,
since it is copyrighted by Free2Be LLC (though it seems that this entity
is dead or changed its name... it needs some investigation :-) ).

Ciao
Antonio