struts-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [s 1.3.6]: New label tag
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2006 05:04:24 GMT
Martin,
> I guess I'm not quite getting how the various attributes would work. It
> seems to me that you really only need 'for'
That currently exists as "forStyleId". My question was is that a good
name? I was trying to make the attribute consistent with the "styleId"
and "errorStyleId" naming convention.
> and why you need a 'property' attribute.

To associate the label with a form property: "styleId" and
"errorStyleId" are tied to that property. So this allows not only a text
box to change it's style, but also the label pointing to the text box.

Do I make sense? (Dangerous question :-) )

Paul