struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <mbarr...@wfscorp.com>
Subject Re: [s2] XWork2 release plan
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:59:15 GMT
Rainer,

I just attached a jar to ww-1392, it has the code, and the batch file I
was using to test it. 2 things about it, first, I can't get tiger to
format the output xml (there is a bug in tiger...6296446....there must
be a workaround), the second one is that apt has a bug parsing the cmd
line parameter in tiger (6258929...workaround in the code).

regards,
musachy