struts-dev mailing list archives

From "David H. DeWolf" <ddew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [tiles2] Problem with SVN repository
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 14:05:44 GMT
That's probably a good practice moving forward. . .

In this case, this is a temporary solution anyhow.  We're currently
trying to support the testsuite for both the old tiles architecture and
the new one. Once the container is implemented and the majority of tests
are working, the second test app will go away and the first will be
updated to reflect the new architecture - this will probably be sometime
today, so I wouldn't waste any time on it.

David