struts-dev mailing list archives

From tm jee <tm_...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [s2] BeanSelectionProvider
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 09:55:31 GMT
Ok. thx :)

Don Brown <mrdon@twdata.org> wrote: Do an svn update...I just fixed that bug 30 minutes
ago :)

Don

tm jee wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> There's some part I don't understand, would be glad if anyone could help me understand
it better.

> In Dispatcher, during init (in init() method),. BeanSelectionProvider is being added
twice to ConfigurationManager, once during loading config from classloader (zero configuration)
and another time later in the method. Is there a reason behind this?

> private void init() {
>    // Load configuration from a scan of the classloader
>         String packages = initParams.get("actionPackages");
>         if (packages != null) {
>             configurationManager.addConfigurationProvider(new BeanSelectionProvider());
>         }
>
>    configurationManager.addConfigurationProvider(new BeanSelectionProvider());
> }
>

> I guess BeanSelectionProvider alias some standard injected beans with different key (type,
name) through ContainerProperties which the same object used throughout registering configuration
providers. It seems that (1) is redundant. Is this correct or am i missng the point again?