struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to call action bean from java script
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:41:34 GMT
This is a question for the Struts User list; the Struts Dev list is for
discussion of the development of Struts itself.

However, before you post the same question on the User list, please check
the list archives, since this question has most certainly been asked, and
answered, before.

--
Martin Cooper