struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.0.1 missing from people.apache.org?
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:05:21 GMT
In the meantime, we've made the binaries available via SoruceForge.

* http://www.planetstruts.org/roller/page/news?entry=struts_2_0_1_jars

I was going to try and submit this for mirroring last night (even
that's even possible right now), but spent the time on our Confluence
woes instead :(

* http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1002

-Ted.