struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Raible" <mrai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <s:datepicker> in Struts 2
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 22:15:58 GMT
You can also download the application from
http://static.appfuse.org/downloads/equinox-struts2-1.7.zip.

It expects a postgresql database named "equinox" to be installed and a
postgres/postgres user.  Instructions for changing this are in the
README.txt.  Of course, you can use "mvn jetty:run" to start it up.

Matt

On 10/19/06, Matt Raible <mraible@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://static.appfuse.org/downloads/datepicker.png
>
> Another weird thing that's happening is my <label> tags are getting
> italicized (I'm guessing by Dojo).
>
> Matt
>
> On 10/19/06, Don Brown <mrdon@twdata.org> wrote:
> > Post a screenshot, because it really sounds like Sitemesh is trying to
> > decorate the static content from the jar, including the icon for the
> > calendar.
> >
> > Don
> >
> > Matt Raible wrote:
> > > That doesn't seem to help either.  Oh well, I guess I just won't use a
> > > datepicker for now. It's quite strange because the calendar icon
> > > doesn't show up either.
> > >
> > > Matt

I need to