struts-dev mailing list archives

From "David H. DeWolf" <ddew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [tiles2] ComponentDefinitions - exposed implementation detail?
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 01:38:08 GMT
By the way, Antonio, I've looked at multidimensions at a high level, and
realize that you're providing a unique implementation of this interface.
  I meant to mention that I believe that you could accomplish the same
thing (if we were to perform the refactor suggested below), by providing
a customized DefinitionsFactory (that probably extends the
UrlDefinitions factory).