struts-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <apetre...@apache.org>
Subject [tiles2] Taglib refactoring finished?
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:34:57 GMT
Hello!
I think that the taglib refactoring, i.e. all the deprecated/duplicated
stuff has been removed, has finished, so I think that SB-21 can be resolved:
http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SB-21
I had a little doubt about UseAttributeTag and ImportAttributeTag, but
they do different thing (ImportAttributeTag can import all attributes in
a different scope, while UseAttribute creates also a scripting variable).
Have you got anything in contrary if I resolve the issue? This way I can
go ahead refactoring the DTD of Tiles definitions configuration files.

Thank you
Antonio